Nov. 21

Thanksgiving text

Coming soon to Arno…

Nov. 21

Final Superintendent interview 7:00

Nov. 22

PTA breakfast 7:30 a.m. (scholastic)

Final Superintendent interview 7:00

Nov. 23

No School

Nov. 24

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image result for thanksgiving

Nov. 25

No School

Shop ’till you drop- https://www.bfads.net/Adscans/All

Image result for thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Arno!  

I hope you enjoy your much needed break and want to again share how thankful I am to be surrounded by such caring people that devote their lives to kids!  

Get some rest and enjoy your break

christmasmagic_bookcover

Christmas Story Time

I would like to once again come around to all of your rooms to give you a holiday 30 minute break, and read Christmas stories to your kids.  Please stop by or send me an email when you would like me to come in.

christmas-lunch

Arno Christmas Lunch

It’s that jolly time of year again for the Arno Ball Room to shine for our staff Christmas lunch.  Our lunch is scheduled for Dec. 15 starting at 11:00 (you will have an hour lunch)  5th grade, you start around 10 minutes later.  I will get out the revised lunch schedule, I know it cuts into some preps- please let me know if I can help.  It will be an international christmas smorgasbord with swedish meatballs, stuffed cabbage, Hawaiian chicken, and Stella’s own Spanikopita (yes there will be baklava too), salad, and rolls.  Please let us know if you cannot make it.

From the PTA

Arno Spirit wear is back!  Please see the flyers below to some very cool Arno swag

arno-order-form-2 arno-order-form-4

Founder’s Day

Founders Day is quickly arriving! It is a celebration of all the amazing things going on within our school district. Do you know of an outstanding program, volunteer or staff member? If so we need you to nominate one! You can access applications by using this link or picking up a paper copy in the magazine rack across from the Arno main office.
All nomination forms must be submitted by Tuesday, November 29th
You cab submit your nomination by emailing us at arnopta@gmail.com or by turning it into the main office in a sealed envelope marked “Founders Day PTA.”
All nominations will be placed on a ballot and voted on by members present at the December 8th PTA meeting. The name of the person who has submitted the nomination will be kept confidential. However the written description on why the person or program is deserving will be read out loud. We encourage you to submit nominations so that we can reward some of our amazing program lead volunteers!
The person or event that secures the most votes per category will be notified and honored at the Allen Park PTSA Council Founders Celebration! It will be at The Red Fawn on Monday, February 20, 2016 at 6:00 pm. Dinner tickets will be available in the office for purchase and all are invited to attend a wonderful adult evening and celebrate the great things happening at Arno!

Book Fair breakfast

Please mark your calendars for Nov. 22 for a PTA sponsored breakfast in conjunction with the book fair.  At the breakfast, you will get to choose your book fav for classroom donation, as well as possibly a door prize.  The breakfast starts at 7:30- hope to see you there!

Image result for inspirational thanksgiving quotes

One Comment